Matrix IT recruitment: our private policy
At Matrix IT we are committed to ensure the privacy of your personal information. We manage your personal information in accordance with the privacy laws and the followings has been prepared to demonstrate how Matrix IT manages your personal information.
What information do we collect?
Generally the category of personal information we collect about you include:
- Personal details such as phone numbers, emails and contact details
- Education details
- Work history including employers, date of employment and responsibilities
- Details of referees
Where possible we collect your personal information directly from you. We may collect personal information about you when you deal with us by telephone, letter, fax, e-mail, or visit our website. In some circumstances, we may also collect sensitive information about you such as information about your membership of a professional or trade association or trade union; your health, your racial or ethnic origin or any criminal record that you may have. Where we collect this type of information we will obtain your consent.
Why do we collect personal information?
Matrix IT holds personal information to:
- Assisting our candidates in finding work
- Source candidates for our clients
- Analysing the human resource and employment market
- Assistance with your career management
- Service contractors for the duration of the contracts
There may be occasions when we obtain personal information about you from a third party; for example, from your nominated referees; when receiving the results of a psychological or competency test; or obtaining performance feedback about your work. If we don't have your prior consent, we will take reasonable steps to inform you that we have collected personal information.