A professional resume is imperative in order to secure candidate interviews with clients and will increase your chances of realising your career aspirations. Preparing a resume can be quite subjective, however we suggest that you review the following points.
1 - Personal Information
- Contact details
- Date of birth
2 - Education
List all your relevant qualifications in chronological order.
3 - Professional qualifications
List your qualifications in chronological order.
4 - Career summary
List your work history from most recent in chronological order.
5 - Employment history
Start from you most recent position. You can use the followings:
- Company Name
- Length of employment
- Length: A resume should be between 2 to 5 depending on the experience and accomplishments.
- Easy to read: Make sure the format of your resume is easy to read
- Simple layout: A simple layout is an imperative part of your preparation for your resume
- List accomplishments: List your accomplishments, as it would distinguish you from other candidates.
- Be objective: It is imperative that you keep your resume objective and refrain from subjective approach as much as possible
If you require any assistance for preparing your resume please email email@example.com