Questions to Ask
This area is one of the most neglected aspects of the interview that most candidates shy away from. By asking relevant questions from the interviewer you differentiate yourself from other candidates and create the competitive edge.
It is highly recommended that you ask open-ended questions that can engage the interviewer and allow the interviewer to provide additional information.
- Why the position has been created?
- Who will I report to?
- What are my daily tasks?
- The size of the team.
- How will my performance be measured?
- What are opportunities for growth and development?
- What is the growth plan for the company?
- What specific training programs are available?
- What is the next step in the interview process?
- When will I be notified of the results?