Matrix IT provides assistance to all candidates in their search for both contract and permanent opportunities. Our consultants have years of experience in IT recruitment and have hands on technical understanding of the technologies, which add extra value to our services.
We undertake to provide the followings for our candidates:
- Assistance in search for search of suitable roles
- We provide interview coaching and help our candidates with preparation of resume
- We work closely with our candidates to ensure that our candidates can choose from the most suitable options
- We will endeavour to secure our candidates with the best rates possible in accordance to the market rates
Matrix IT has formed partnerships with some of the leading IT training centres in Australian. We provide various certifications with a discount for our valued candidates.
These courses include:
- Cisco certifications
- Microsoft certifications
- Sun Microsystems
- A+, Network+
- Checkpoint and Citrix
- And much more!
Matrix IT provides exclusive services to our valued candidates, which is aimed at increasing your productivity and marketability in the workforce.
Candidates can arrange to meet with one of dedicated consultants and discuss their career goals and inspirations and will be provided with a step-by-step career plan. Matrix IT recognises various issues that candidates might undergo during their employment and endeavours to aid all candidates with their careers.
Matrix IT has designed a program, which has aimed to help candidates overcome obstacles they might face during their employment. We work closely with out candidates to ensure the best resolution has been achieved.
We have included some of the most common obstacles:
- Lack of career opportunities
- Intense working environments
- Lack of financial progression in current role
- Lost of interest in current field
- Stress and depression
Matrix consultants have been trained to assist candidates who may face such obstacles in their careers and are happy to discuss your situation with you.